STEM Summer 2018 Institute Theme:
STEM: Innovate To Integrate
Cultivating Tomorrow’s Problem Solvers
July 29th – July 31st
STEM Summer Institute 2018 Overview
- Gain 18 Pertinent CTLE Professional Development Hours
- Presentations will include all learning levels (K-20). STEM proposals currently include STEAM, Nanotechnology, Engineers Discussing Careers, Mathematics Applied to Consumer Choices, Creative Thinking, Using Technology for Social Good, Team Collaboration, Personalized Learning, T & S in Opiod Research, Integrated Lessons, Biotechnology
- Online Registration & Housing: CLOSED
- Summer Institute Costs for Attendees, Presenters, and Vendors
- Early Registration ends June 29, 2018
- Guaranteed Housing Registration ends July 6, 2018
- Save The Date Announcement (last update: May 18, 2018)
- Updated FINAL 2018 NYS STEM Education Summer Institute Program Book
Industry Sponsorship Opportunity
For Industry partners looking to help sponsor the 2018 Summer Institute, Please see our Sponsorship Information and Reply form.
All photos are courtesy of Frank Roma and Chuck Goodwin.
Please contact Frank if you would like a full-resolution copy of a photo.