Save The Dates!
July 29th – July 31st
STEM Summer 2018 Institute Theme:
STEM: Innovate To Integrate
Cultivating Tomorrow’s Problem Solvers
STEM Summer Institute 2018 Overview
- Gain 18 Pertinent CTLE Professional Development Hours
- Presentations will include all learning levels (K-20). STEM proposals currently include STEAM, Nanotechnology, Engineers Discussing Careers, Mathematics Applied to Consumer Choices, Creative Thinking, Using Technology for Social Good, Team Collaboration, Personalized Learning, T & S in Opiod Research, Integrated Lessons, Biotechnology
- Online Registration & Housing: NOW OPEN
- Early Registration ends June 29, 2018
- Guaranteed Housing Registration ends July 6, 2018
- Save The Date Announcement (last update: May 18, 2018)
- 2018 NYS STEM Summer Institute Program Book (Draft, last update May 24, 2018)
- Presenters, Presentation Titles and Descriptions
Industry Sponsorship Opportunity
For Industry partners looking to help sponsor the 2018 Summer Institute, Please see our Sponsorship Information and Reply form.