Save The Dates!
July 29th – July 31st
STEM Summer 2018 Institute Theme:
STEM: Innovate To Integrate
Cultivating Tomorrow’s Problem Solvers
- Presentations will include all learning levels (K-20). STEM proposals currently include STEAM,
Nanotechnology, Engineers Discussing Careers, Mathematics Applied to Consumer Choices,
Creative Thinking, Using Technology for Social Good, Team Collaboration, Personalized
Learning, T & S in Opiod Research, Integrated Lessons, Biotechnology
- Call for Presentations and/or Posters – CLOSED.
- Nominate from Your Community: Margaret Ashida STEM Leadership Award
- Nominations: CLOSED.
- STEM Leader K-12/ Higher Ed/ STEM Workforce
- STEM Summer Institute 2018 Information
- Gain 18 Pertinent CTLE Professional Development Hours
- Online Registration & Housing: NOW OPEN
- Early Registration ends June 29, 2018
- Guaranteed Housing Registration ends July 6, 2018
- Institute July 29-31, 2018
Industry Sponsorship Opportunity
For Industry partners looking to help sponsor the 2018 Summer Institute, Please see our Sponsorship Information and Reply form.