July 26 – 27
2021 VIRTUAL STEM Summer Institute
Theme: STEM 360 –Growing Opportunities in Changing Environments
Going Virtual: NYSSEC – NYSCATE – Alfred State
2021 STEM Summer Institute Overview
- Accepting Presentations & Poster Presentations that address various learning levels K thru 20 and show how to integrate two or more STEM/STEAM learning disciplines.
- Presentations Proposal Form (concluded)
- Attendees can gain up to 9 CTLE Professional Development Hours!
- Online Registration and Housing Opens Monday, April 19th, 2021
- Up to 30 Diverse STEM/STEAM Presentations via 6 Sessions
Links & Information
- Call For Presenters Letter (concluded)
- Call For Presenters – Business (concluded)
- Save The Date Flyer
2021 NYSSEC Summer Institute Virtual Program