Specific to NYS
- 2015 STEM Quality Learning Rubric – (PDF) – Endorsed by the National STEMx Network, it was developed by a joint effort of our NYS STEM Education Collaborative (NYSSEC) and the Empire STEM Learning Network HUBS.
- NYS STEM Collaborative – Overarching Goals (updated 10/30/09)
- Draft of the NYS Science Learning Standards (posted 2015 November)
- NYS STEM Dialogue (at RPI) – June 2009
- Initial STEM Regional Dialogue Briefing Paper
- NYSSPE – Letter of Support for “Race to the Top”
NYS STEM Ed Report Card (2016)
National & International
- STEMReports.com brings you the latest research for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education. We partner with groups like the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA), the National Science Education Leadership Association (NSELA) and the Council of State Science Supervisors (CSSS) to bring you insightful research.
The Common Core State Standards (posted 6/2/10)
- Engineering Professional Development
- Report for Congress – STEM Education: Background, Federal Policy, and Legislative Action
- Funding Resources for Aldebaran Robotics and the Aldebaran Grant Packet