Theme: STEM Connects All: Never Too Early, Never Too Late
Additional Information for Conference Attendees
Thank you for registering for the STEM Summer Institute on July 28-30, 2019, SUNY Alfred State. Here are a few more details that will be helpful to you
Computer Lab sessions will use regular classrooms. Attendees should bring their own computers. Presenters are asked tol provide a link or web page for the attendee to download any materials prior to the Institute (also at the Institute).
Please check in at the Student Leadership Center, 3rd Floor as follows:
- Sunday 2:00-5:00 pm *
- Monday 7:00-8:00 am*
- Tuesday 7:00-8:00 am
* If you have reserved housing, you can obtain your room at that time.
If you use the college housing, please check out at the Student Leadership Center, 3rd Floor as follows:
- Monday 7:00-9:00 am
- Tuesday 7:00-9:00 am
After Tuesday 9:00 am, please leave your keys at the Townhouse Common Building. There will be a drop box set up for you. In addition, there will be college representatives (Res Life) at the Townhouse Commons on Tuesday at 3:00-5:00 pm for check out for people on the tours.
Tours: SUNY Alfred State is providing tours of various programs. Registration provided you the opportunity enroll in the tours. If you did not enroll and wish to, or if you enrolled and you would like to cancel, please call
- Sunday, (only event scheduled at this time)
- Monday, Session 2, Gather at 1:45 pm (scheduled with other classes)
- Tuesday, Session 9, 3:30 PM (only event scheduled at this time)
- The Vendor area will be open on Sunday at Noon.
- On Monday and Tuesday you will have access from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- The last Vendor session ends at 11:00 am Tuesday. You should have everything packed up by 3:00 pm.
- Product Showcase will be in the Allegany Room.